SKIN RASH! HELP!

Water bugs, swimming insects and sweat bees.
Foaming bubbly water. Frogs in the pool.
Dead animals in the swimming pool.
Alexzander09

SKIN RASH! HELP!

Postby Alexzander09 » Fri 03 Dec, 2010 07:25

Home remedies of skin rashes are...

*Aloe Vera: Widely known for treating burns and sunburns, aloe vera also helps in healing wounds and minor skin irritations such as itchiness and rashes. This plant produces anti inflammatory, anti bacterial, and anti fungal properties. It also contains folic acid, zinc, and vitamins C and E.
*Applying olive oil to the rash could provide some relief.
*Using baking powder on the affected area is another suggestion to deal with body and back rash.

For less red...

swimfit
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

SKIN RASH! HELP!

Postby swimfit » Thu 23 Dec, 2010 05:13

Please do a test of the water sample and make sure the constituents are right. What sanitizers do you use?
lisaa
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

SKIN RASH! HELP!

Postby lisaa » Wed 12 Jan, 2011 02:49

it might be a allergic infection, i will say clean your pool
fruitloop

SKIN RASH! HELP!

Postby fruitloop » Sun 26 Aug, 2012 13:07

:( Wait until you end up with itching, scars, burning, etc; for 9 yrs. after a pool maintenance guy pours in chemicals while you are in the water and tells you, 'you don't need to get out, this won't hurt you". This was in florida while visiting relatives at their housing complex in St. Augustine. I have been to dermatologists, immunologist, mayo clinic, allergists, you name it. I worry about skin cancer. I also question: Do I have a legal case here? I would have to back track to the date, question the manager (if still there) about the pool procedures. I have never heard that it is "safe" from any other pool maintenance. usually these things are done off hours, and a certain amount of time has to lapse before people are allowed to use the pool. It was very hot that day, the pool had bugs in it, and I got out, my suit left on while we then went to the beach. I started itching that night and now years later wonder about those chemicals put in the pool that day. Thats the only thing I can think of that caused this, but why so long? Any answers to this puzzle? Keeping my skin cool or ice packs, lidoderm patches help, but creams and injections don't last. Thanks

Return to “General Pool Water Problems”