water squirting out of pump

Water bugs, swimming insects and sweat bees.
Foaming bubbly water. Frogs in the pool.
Dead animals in the swimming pool.
jeriancheryl

water squirting out of pump

Postby jeriancheryl » Sat 03 Nov, 2007 15:49

i have a new inground pool/liner salt generator it is beautiful but the person who put it in cannot be found.......it is only 8months old i enjoyed my pool and everything was great then the water start to come from the pump and no flow came up and check cell, i checked cell no debri then i checked pump a rubber gaskett seemed to be the problem for the water squirting so we bought a new one it is still squirting.....the polaris stopped working .....help...........................................lol lol lol lol

mr_clean
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby mr_clean » Sun 04 Nov, 2007 00:06

i have a new inground pool/liner salt generator it is beautiful but the person who put it in cannot be found.......it is only 8months old i enjoyed my pool and everything was great then the water start to come from the pump and no flow came up and check cell, i checked cell no debri then i checked pump a rubber gaskett seemed to be the problem for the water squirting so we bought a new one it is still squirting.....the polaris stopped working .....help...........................................lol lol lol lol

what brand is pump & salt system?

Return to “General Pool Water Problems”