Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
Hariiesmarrttin
I'm new here
I'm new here

Tools For Cleaning

Postby Hariiesmarrttin » Mon 28 Mar, 2016 17:46

In my pool very small insects grown they getting dirtier my pool and it causes many diseases . can anyone tell which tool is used to clean my pool online available.

Denniswiseman
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 10k inground fibreglass, Telescopic Cover, Hayward Powerline pump, Quality filter with glass media, 27kw output heat pump, K-2006C test kit

Re: Tools For Cleaning

Postby Denniswiseman » Tue 29 Mar, 2016 08:18

First of all, I suggest that you superchlorinate the pool and keep up the chlorine level
Then vacuum and backwash to waste
If the insects are still there after this I would suggest that you may need professional help
I have never had insects in the pool, frogs yes
Ella Rollins
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Ella Rollins » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 22:56

Dedicating 10 to 15 minutes per day to pool maintenance can control the bugs in pool.. First of all clean the walls and floors of the pool and then vacuum them.. You can purchase cleaning products from store to clean the pool. You'll get better result.Use chlorine to clean the water. But make sure that you don't swim in that water until the chlorination level is at 1.0 to 3.0 PPM.
Denniswiseman
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 10k inground fibreglass, Telescopic Cover, Hayward Powerline pump, Quality filter with glass media, 27kw output heat pump, K-2006C test kit

Postby Denniswiseman » Tue 02 Aug, 2016 02:51

You can swim in the water higher than 3ppm
It's relative to your Cyanuric acid (stabilisor) in the pool
Check here http://www.troublefreepool.com/content/128-chlorine-cya-chart-slam-shock
You can swim up to shock level appropiate to your CYA
Get a decent test kit and stay away from pool store products use the TFPC method
Check this post http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/4935-TFPC-for-Beginners
paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Postby paulbest » Wed 03 Aug, 2016 22:45

:wave: :wave: :wave: hello there! here are the things that I highly suggest to keep insects away from your pool as well as maintaining your pool's cleanliness:

1. balance properly the pool's chemical. as being known, mosquitos and other insects are not attracted on treated water such as pools. in addition, balancing the level of the pool's chemical prevents algae and no algae mean no pest at all.
2. check standing water surrounding your pool. although the pool itself is a large standing water, the property surrounding by the pool could have holes including pots, old tires and the like. these things creates standing water, thus attracts insects, bugs and other more having the tendency to go directly to your pool.
3. make sure you trim trees and bushes around your pool as this may offer homes for insects and pests.
4. have an automatic robotic pool cleaner as this may help you collect large debris such as leaves. moreover, it helps maintain your pool's cleanliness without any hassle.
Poonamdpi
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Postby Poonamdpi » Fri 08 Sep, 2017 01:49

Hello All,

There are various tools require in your swimming pool cleaning kits such as first of all you need hand skimmer to remove the dust particles, leaves, and debris etc. You can also use chemicals to prevent it from the bacteria and germs.
wendyheath
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Our pool is quite big.

Postby wendyheath » Sat 09 Sep, 2017 00:26

Hello, I agree that check the chlorine level or clean your pool if it is dirty.
BillyGrand
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby BillyGrand » Thu 09 Dec, 2021 10:02

I'm facing a similar problem! My pool has become very dirty and there are insects in it! Is there a way to clean the pool quickly and easily?

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”