Automatic Pool Vacuum Filter

Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
cDuck

Postby cDuck » Tue 05 Jul, 2011 14:42

Hey, i've had a pool now for a couple of years now and im gettin pretty sick of vacuuming every other day - i feel as though it would be a good investment to get an automatic Vacuum, but i have no idea where to start looking of what makes a 'good' vacuum. Here are my requierments:

-Standard 16'x32' with 9' deep in the deep end (with diving board [i believe 60% max slope under the diving board])
-Has to do a GOOD job of cleaning
-Under $800.00 USD
-preferable 100% automated (not remote control)

Thank you in advance and i look forward to your responses!

floridapooltech
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: License # CPO34-283076

Postby floridapooltech » Tue 16 Aug, 2011 14:07

cDuck wrote:Hey, i've had a pool now for a couple of years now and im gettin pretty sick of vacuuming every other day - i feel as though it would be a good investment to get an automatic Vacuum, but i have no idea where to start looking of what makes a 'good' vacuum. Here are my requierments:

-Standard 16'x32' with 9' deep in the deep end (with diving board [i believe 60% max slope under the diving board])
-Under $800.00 USD

You basically have 3 types of pool cleaners (automatic)

1. Pressure side, requires a booster pump.
2. Suction side, uses existing skimmer or dedicated suction port.
3. Robotic. (most expensive, uses electricity, however no need for additional pumps or circulation)

as far as pressure side cleaners, the Polaris 3900 Sport is the best out at the moment, however the Letro's are your most budget friendly. As far as suction side cleaners go, the Hayward Navigator or Pool Vac have led the way for decades, however the new Baracuda cleaners are catching up (Baracuda MX 8 ). Hayward robotic cleaners are also the most user friendly and energy conscious cleaners as well, however they are pricey...

You can view several different options at our Automatic Pool Cleaners Page, click on "more info" for each cleaner to read the specifications and to make comparisons of each type. Let us know if you need any more help!
rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Private pool with 3.7 × 7.3 m

Postby rosalind » Wed 16 May, 2012 00:05

cDuck wrote:Hey, i've had a pool now for a couple of years now and im gettin pretty sick of vacuuming every other day - i feel as though it would be a good investment to get an automatic Vacuum, but i have no idea where to start looking of what makes a 'good' vacuum. Here are my requierments:

-Under $800.00 USD

Well, You can buy commercial vacuum machine. These devices are confirmed to be stronger than the home ones. Moreover, they are outfitted with some of the most efficient washing functions.
KingsPoolService
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby KingsPoolService » Sat 19 May, 2012 02:03

The absolute best suction or return pressure cleaner is "The Pool Cleaner" by Poolvergnuegen
rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Private pool with 3.7 × 7.3 m

Postby rosalind » Mon 21 May, 2012 06:40

KingsPoolService wrote:The absolute best suction or return pressure cleaner is "The Pool Cleaner" by Poolvergnuegen

Suction Cleaner work on the most crucial of suction power much like a machine. They need a devoted line for suction power or a skimmer store is used. They are very good purifiers and can choose up very excellent trash in a diving pool.

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”