How much should i charge for doing pool chemical readings tw

Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
michaelmouse

Postby michaelmouse » Mon 02 Jan, 2012 12:17

I am a certified pool operator (certified by the state) and I work at a townhome clubhouse pool. I do pool chemical readings twice a day. I test the pH and bromine levels and adjust as necessary. How much do you think i should be charging for this service per day? I think i am charging WAY to low right now, so low im embarrassed to say it lol.

Thank you so much!

czechmate
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: 16 x 32 gunite21000 gal., Diamond Brite Blue, Swimquip XL pump, DE36

Postby czechmate » Wed 04 Jan, 2012 16:09

michaelmouse wrote:I am a certified pool operator (certified by the state) and I work at a townhome clubhouse pool. I do pool chemical readings twice a day. I test the pH and bromine levels and adjust as necessary. How much do you think i should be charging for this service per day? I think i am charging WAY to low right now, so low im embarrassed to say it lol.

Thank you so much!

I would charge them a condo monthly payment. :thumbup:
DStates

Postby DStates » Mon 13 Feb, 2012 15:10

I would'nt charge for the chemical reading, but I would charge for adding chemicals into the pool for them. I believe a reasonable amount would be $15-30 so that you can keep their business in the future and might be referred for more customers and as time goes by you may be able to adjust your pricing.

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”