brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
wozzzzza
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 127KL bean shaped peblecrete salt water

What type of pool cleaner for my pool?

Postby wozzzzza » Thu 31 Jan, 2013 02:49

I have no idea what type of pool cleaner would work on my pool s hopefully you'll all be able to help me out.
I ahve a 127KL bean shaped pebblecrete pool with nice curves everywhere on the sides, no sharp angles except for the steps. it has 2 pumps and filters and chlorinators, a basket at each end of the pool.
It gets full of leaves of various smallish sizes, little bits of bark that surround the pool and general dust.
What type of pool cleaner would be best suited to this sort of pool? one of them kreepy krauly things or an automatic pool cleaner scrubber or what?? i have been told to keep away from them automatic robot ones as they break down and expensive to fix out of warranty.
i dont care if its conencted to and runs off the existing pump, that doesnt bother me.

TSH Tech

What type of pool cleaner for my pool?

Postby TSH Tech » Fri 01 Feb, 2013 01:36

With your existing setup you can use the Kreepy Krauly vac cleaner. A good quality cleaner.
Other possible vac cleaners that would work for your pool that are of good quality:
- Polaris Vac-Sweep ATV 340
- Poolvergnuegen "The Pool Cleaner"
- Hayward Navigator

These are the four in my experience that I have seen the longest life expectancy between repairs. By far, these are the top quality cleaner vacs for pools.
If you were to ask me which one of the four has the highest life span between repairs, I can tell you with certainty, the Poolvergnuegen cleaner has the highest life span.
paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Re: What type of pool cleaner for my pool?

Postby paulbest » Mon 29 Aug, 2016 23:22

robotic pool cleaner create a reassuring solution that restrains you and other pool owners from manually cleaning the entire surface of your pool. yes, it may be expensive but it offers a satisfying result.

best robotic pool cleaner:

AQUA TURBO T2 pool cleaner, this robotic pool cleaner cleanses any kind of pool regardless of its shape, size or texture. this turns out to be the fastest residential aquabot cleaner for cleaning an entire pool.

"It gets full of leaves of various smallish sizes, little bits of bark that surround the pool and general dust." fret not since aqua turbo t2 comprises a very large 19-quart reusable filter bag that gathers all the dirt and debris that is released from the walls and bottom of the pool.

http://bestroboticpoolcleaners.com/aqua ... -turbo-t2/
PhilMacLeod
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby PhilMacLeod » Tue 07 Feb, 2017 07:20

I also use Aqua Turbo it was a gift last Christmas works better than the one i'm using.
Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.
Well Lodge
Poonamdpi
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Postby Poonamdpi » Thu 10 Aug, 2017 02:32

Hello,
Robotic pool cleaner is the best type for the pools. It has better cleaning and filtration. It has longer warranties. You can operate quietly.
moragi1977
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: i have polygroup summer waves elite pool which is situated along the greenery. size of my pool is not big but medium.

Postby moragi1977 » Wed 01 Aug, 2018 15:31

Me too have a polygroup summer waves elite pool from most recent 4 years and there upkeep costs are very little, would anyone be able to disclose to me what sort of cleaner would be best for my pool.
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Postby Teapot » Wed 01 Aug, 2018 23:20

Easy answer, clean it manually, it's quicker, cheaper, you'll do a better job in less time and it's enjoyable.

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”