brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
drowned_drone
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 4x5x2, ceramic/tile type w/ gliding surface

Re: Robotic pool cleaner question

Postby drowned_drone » Mon 01 Oct, 2018 22:29

as for my pool, Eufy RoboVac 11 works brilliantly for me, this model easily copes with many types of surfaces, starting from carpets and ending with smooth and sliding tiles!

my article dedicated to hot tubs!
elissabsmith
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: My pool size is 10*20 foot.
Square in shape.

Postby elissabsmith » Wed 09 Jan, 2019 06:11

I simply love to swim. After all, it’s a traditional summertime activity that’s safe for the family. I love spending time with my family in the pool.
But like all artificial structures, pools get dirty with broad use. Soon, all the debris and synthetic substances accumulate. The water becomes unhealthy and the circulation system is affected.
Cleaning the pool manually is tiresome and time-consuming. Fortunately, now there are automatic pool cleaners available in the market. These machines do basically everything for you so you can have more time for relaxation.
Personally, I would recommend “Dolphin Nautilus CC plus” for cleaning the pools.
As it has:
• Two scrubbing brushes make quick work of algae and dirt
• Two-year cover parts and labor warranty
• You can use the timer to have the cleaner follow a two-hour cleaning cycle for a week
• Two sets of filter cartridges ensure that both fine and large debris are caught
• Swivel cable is designed to spin around the pool without getting entangled
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Postby Teapot » Wed 09 Jan, 2019 18:02

Selling dolphin pool cleaners are we?
We did a test, and it was quicker to clean manually and a better result. By the time you have un packed then cleaned the bag and put away the manual cleaning had been finished for 10mins easily. Then the purchase cost and spare parts.

I was able to sell my robot and went back to manual cleaning. That said if you get the water flow and filtration correct (that's correct and not just working) the pool is cleaner anyway.

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”