Which robotic pool cleaner is best?

Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
Antonio2009

Postby Antonio2009 » Mon 25 May, 2009 22:50

The Blue Diamond does not clean to the waterline if your pool is over 5' deep. It is a programming issue. I will only go the water line 1 time in it 7 pass cycle. It does a fine job of vacuuming. It also will not climb steps. :( I called the warranty company and they are very difficult to deal with. Aquatron does not stand behind its product.

mr_clean
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby mr_clean » Wed 27 May, 2009 21:15

POOLVERGNUEGEN is a newer robotic suction cleaner that comes in 2-wheel or 4-wheel.

I have sold to a few customers who have pools that are shaped in different ways and have trouble with their cleaners getting stuck against stairs, steps, etc.

The nice thing about these is that after so many revolutions it automatically goes in reverse and goes in another direction. Also the suction is off the ground about 2 inches due to it having the wheels. The regulator it comes with is very nice with a handle that you can close or open, to control the pressure to keep it under control the way you would like.

I have seen them on the net 2-wheel $400 & 4-wheel $800

their site is thepoolcleaner.com
BostonTom

Klean-A-Trom Pro RC

Postby BostonTom » Fri 11 Jun, 2010 09:41

Hi,
Where did you purchace the Klean-A-Tron (Pro)? I used to have literature on it, but lost it and want to contact the company. Any help you can provide would be much appreciated.
Best,
Tom

Viv wrote:We finally got the Klean-A-Tron (Pro RC model) and while we have only used it once, we are very impressed! We had planned to use the remote at the end of the machine's cleaning cycle to pick up a radom piece of SOMETHNG, but there was literally not a spec in the pool. The water has the great "polished" look and the pool was perfect. It comes with a cart which has a place for everything including a place to wrap the cord. Very handy. The remote may have been overkill with this cleaner and a lesser model would have saved some money. We ordered the remote model because our teenage son will be cleaning the pool often and we thought he would enjoy using a "remote". It seems it will not be necessary at all.

While we loved the machine..the shipping wasn't the best. I had to literally chase down the FedEx man (they had 4 wrong addresses on the thing)!! Not sure if it was the pool place or FedEx.... so I will not mention the name of the pool place , but there is only one store that sells these if I understand correctly. All the other things we ordered arrived fine so it may have been a fluke.

I would definitely buy and use this cleaner again! I highly recommend it .
patriciathore
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby patriciathore » Mon 01 Aug, 2011 00:50

Oh I love robotic pool cleaner! It made our job easy!

I'm new here
My Pool: vinyl lined, 24,00 gallon in ground, sand filter, Hayward Pump

Postby tbarry » Mon 08 Aug, 2011 11:49

I have a 24,000 gallon vinyl lined in ground pool with a sand filter. I use a robotic vacuum Aquabot Turbo. How many times/week do you recommend that I run the Aquabot for a full 7 hour cycle? I have little visible residue in my pool this time of the year. Since I am now using the robotic vacuum, how often (every day?) and for how long (hrs./day) should I use my pool engineered filtration system?
wetworld

Postby wetworld » Sun 01 Apr, 2012 13:14

It is time to invest in an automatic cleaner for my 10'x75' lap pool but i see all the electric cords attached are only 30'-60' and too short for my pool - what would be the best choice for a great cleaner? and then how to safely water proof and lengthen the power cord?
rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Private pool with 3.7 × 7.3 m

Postby rosalind » Fri 18 May, 2012 00:21

patriciathore wrote:Oh I love robotic pool cleaner! It made our job easy!

Well, I too like the robotic pool cleaner. They are completely self included and require only an exterior electrical resource to perform its responsibilities. This automobiles is in the way of a transformer that decreases the current from standard household current to a safe 24 v to prevent electrical shock.
paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Re: Which robotic pool cleaner is best?

Postby paulbest » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 22:49

The Aquabot Turbo T2 pool cleaner operates microprocessor technology to pilot it and clean any pool up until 50 feet long. It is designed to clean both the pool floors and the walls to the waterline. Turbo T2 is easy to maintain since it does not have a lot of loose, moving parts.

in addition, It cleanses any kind of pool regardless of its shape, size or texture without having to help during cleaning. Aquabot T2 turbo turns out to be the fastest residential Aqaubot cleaner for cleaning an entire pool. It has the power required to reach all the surfaces from bottom to right up to the water line on all sides of the pool.

http://bestroboticpoolcleaners.com/aqua ... -turbo-t2/
TheAlex
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Long - 7m
Wide - 4m
Deep - 1-3m

Postby TheAlex » Sat 03 Sep, 2016 08:07

Time is money
That is not a cliche!

Robotic cleaner is more expensive than hiring a pool man, BUT you will pay for it only once. In a few months you basically save money by using a robotic cleaner! It does the work instead of you, so you save time and energy! They are very smart and efficient. Connect them to the pool pump (that is how you turn them on) and the rest is theirs. They will clean all the dirt out of the pool and make it clean like never before. They do not get tired either so all night - every nigh cleaning…because why not? The simple and the best solution overall is having one (or more) of these. I highly recommend it.

So now when it is clear that robotic and automatic pool cleaners are the best way to keep your beautiful pool clean, we should know which one is the best too, right? Well there are several factors to include while choosing a "perfect" cleaner. The most important are: price, pool size (length x width x depth), pool materials...etc.

Since I do not have information about your pool, I will show you my favorite pool cleaner.
It is great for diverse set of pools. There is no obstacles for it. Very easy to use and reliable. Imagine how lovely it is to have a personal robot that will clean your pool instead of you. All you have to do is to put it into the swimming pool and literally forget about it. It will do the task completely independently.

Feel free to check our reviews. Have a nice day.
Hey, I hope I helped you. If you want to follow me for more, you can do that here: http://ultimatepoolguide.com/ :D :wave: :wave:
paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Postby paulbest » Mon 05 Sep, 2016 21:41

Dolphin Nautilus is so far one of the best robotic cleaner. this efficient cleaner vacuums and scrubs pool surfaces regardless of its types. aside from being efficient, the cleaner is an affordable alternative to pricier cleaner that delivers exceptional results.

http://heavy.com/tech/2015/06/best-pool ... ng-robots/
paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Postby paulbest » Mon 05 Sep, 2016 22:20

Water Tech BLD03 Blue Diamond claimed to be one of the best robotic pool cleaner. this cleaner is light in weight and it is used with micro filter bag that collects very tiny particles. the warranty as well is longer than that of other robotic cleaner. it comes with a 4 year limited warranty.

http://pooluniversity.org/best-pool-vac ... m-reviews/
Poonamdpi
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Postby Poonamdpi » Wed 30 Aug, 2017 02:20

Hello,
Aquabot Breeze IQ is the best robotic pool cleaner. It can efficiently and easily clean your pool.
marvinwalters
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Postby marvinwalters » Thu 26 Oct, 2017 03:03

Useful thread. I can see, Aquabot is the choice of many!

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”