Pool Cleaning

Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
koki

Pool Cleaning

Postby koki » Tue 02 Aug, 2016 01:08

When is the right time to do daily maintenance of a pool ? should it be done only in the morning( the reason given is, only then all the dirts will get settled down in the bottom and hence easy to clean). Or Can the pool be used in the morning and daily cleaning can be carried out in the afternoon.

cnicquel
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: vinyl

Re: Pool Cleaning

Postby cnicquel » Sun 07 Aug, 2016 14:30

In my opinion, it would be more efficient in the morning, when all the debris are in the bottom.
Poonamdpi
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Postby Poonamdpi » Fri 08 Sep, 2017 01:40

Hello All,

According to me, You should clean the pools in the morning. It is the right time to clean any pool.
Poonamdpi
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Postby Poonamdpi » Fri 08 Sep, 2017 01:46

Hello All,

According to me, You should clean the pools in the morning. It is the right time to clean any pool.
azulverde
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast
My Pool: With pool and spa design, our goal is to give you a water element that is tranquil and enjoyable. You will be able to relax in the sun and enjoy the beautiful and functional design we create. For a pool and spa area, we focus on what really matters: how you plan to use the space.

Postby azulverde » Tue 24 Oct, 2017 05:13

cnicquel wrote:In my opinion, it would be more efficient in the morning, when all the debris are in the bottom.

I agree with you morning is the best time for pool Cleaning.
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Postby Teapot » Tue 24 Oct, 2017 05:22

So the pool is really a settling tank? Skimmers will only skim when the water is being pumped.
Most people call cleaning the pool the bit where they stir up any dirt back into solution so after they have "cleaned" the pool the water is in fact slightly hazy and the stirred up dirt might make it into the skimmer but generally the pump switches off after a few hours and then the dirt settles back down again. and so on each morning, or do you actually remove the dirt?
SDorsey
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby SDorsey » Thu 25 Jan, 2018 06:00

Morning is the best time to clean pool.

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”