best robotic vacuum????

Adding chemicals, vacuuming, backwashing,
brushing, filter care, filter cleaning, replacing
worn or broken pool parts
nhoelpinoy

best robotic vacuum????

Postby nhoelpinoy » Fri 29 Jun, 2007 16:53

i have a 28 ft above ground vinyl round pool (20,000 gallons) and would like to know what is the best robotic pool cleaner for the dish bottom that my pool has. the pool dish drops down from a 3 ft depth to a 4 ft depth in a 35 degree slope (approximate). i bought a pool rover and it cannot climb the dish????

any suggestions?

thanks

Buggsw
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby Buggsw » Fri 29 Jun, 2007 23:59

There are several good ones.

Check out the Blue Pearl for a decent one at a fairly reasonable price. Several people on another forum rave about it.

I have the bigger Blue Diamond and I like that really well.
nhoelpinoy

pva brushes robotic pool cleaners? safe on vinyl????

Postby nhoelpinoy » Sun 01 Jul, 2007 18:06

is it safe to use the pva brushes of robotic cleaners form vinyl liners??? i have an above ground pool with a vinyl liner. thanks....
paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Re: best robotic vacuum????

Postby paulbest » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 23:11

there are a lot of robotic pool cleaners out in the market that offers excellent performance. my favorite one is a robotic pool cleaner developed by Maytronics. It is patterned for scouring and vacuuming the floor, walls and waterline of most ground pools. It has an extraordinary tool that does accurately what it is designed for. Moreover, this device is an easy to use robotic pool cleaner with outstanding performance at a very reasonable price.

http://bestroboticpoolcleaners.com/mayt ... -nautilus/

Return to “Routine Pool Cleaning & Maintenance”