How should the Jays celebrate Roy Halladay?

Stains on the pool surfaces, pool equipment
or on the swimmers, or off-color swimming pool
water. Discolored but clear pool water.
trottier
Pool Newbie
Pool Newbie

How should the Jays celebrate Roy Halladay?

Postby trottier » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 05:01

I thought I ask what you think is the proper way for the Blue Jays to celebrate Roy Halladay?My first thought was we should collect up all the change we have hidden between the cushions in our couches and buy the rights to re-name Rogers Centre. I not sure how much money the Jays would be looking to get for the naming rights. Maybe Rogers could add a small fee to our monthly phone bill. There are enough small fees on my cell bill that I won notice another Edwin Encarnacion Jersey. Beyond that?His name will go up on the Level of Excellence. Likely as soon as his family is ready for it to happen. I can imagine they will need some time before they would want to be part of a celebration at the pall park. I think the team should retire his number, likely same time his name goes up on the Level of Excellence. Again the timing would depend on his family. I know there will be folks complaining about the front office being tone deaf if they don do these things right away, but it is far more important that his family is comfortable with it all https://www.shopteambluejays.com/33-Blue_Jays_T_shirts. It might be nice if the city would rename one of the roads near the park. Halladay Way? Edmonton has a Wayne Gretzky Way. I don know if there is anything else the Jays should do to acknowledge Halladay and his place in our hearts. What are your thoughts?I think it would be nice for the Jays to give a little corner, outside of Rogers Centre, for fans to leave small tributes, candles but maybe the time has passed for that. .

Return to “Pool Surface Staining & Discolored Pool Water”