or on the swimmers, or off-color swimming pool
water. Discolored but clear pool water.
czechmate
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: 16 x 32 gunite21000 gal., Diamond Brite Blue, Swimquip XL pump, DE36

Plaster Corruption?

Postby czechmate » Sat 12 Dec, 2009 23:13

Gavin Wills wrote:Sorry asie, you don't known do you,Lesson # 1 you think when I diamond core drill to put new bigger 100mm
FWR lines through the walls of olympic pools I miss the steel NO! do you think when i core drill to put any fittings in any concrete you can miss the steel NO! starterblocks backstroke and false start markers, do you know how many holes you core drill renovating a 40 year old olympic 10 laner NO! well Last month when I drilled 26x 50mm x 150 deep core holes every one of them cut through the 12mm reo.So diamond saw blades do cut steel very well.And yes they are used to cut tiles,but our tile blades are continuous rim blades not segmented that we use to cut out reo. You you have any other problems let me know GW from Australia

Come on. Give the guy a break.
You confusing diamond core bit with a diamond saw here.
Other than that I am sure everybody is enjoying stories from down under!

BTW, when the words you typing coming underlined with red,
it usually means they are not in the dictionary. :wink:

CB

Plaster Corruption?

Postby CB » Wed 17 Feb, 2010 14:05

I have a swimming pool that is 3 years old. We have rust showing up in the plaster about 3" long in a diamond shape about 1' below the water surface on the side of the pool. This must be the rebar bleeding through? If so, should we be concerned? What should be done? If we do, nothing what will happen?
The pool contractor we used won't take my calls.

Return to “Pool Surface Staining & Discolored Pool Water”