or on the swimmers, or off-color swimming pool
water. Discolored but clear pool water.
Shelmorg
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: One piece Fiber Glass in ground

How to clean Fiber Optic Lighting surrounding pool

Postby Shelmorg » Sat 12 Jun, 2010 08:31

We have fiber optic lighting surrounding the upper edge of our fiber glass pool. It is so badly stained this year the light will not even shine through. Any ideas of what to use on this tubing? Have used many house hold cleaners. It is a brownish, rust colored stain. With allot of scrubbing you can get some off but nothing seams to really work.

geeman
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Postby geeman » Tue 15 Jun, 2010 07:57

I don't have any suggestions on what to use. But, make sure that, whatever you use, try it on a small section first. You may find that some cleaners will dull or cloud the plastic.
IndoorPoolGuy
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: www.indoorpoolguide.com

Postby IndoorPoolGuy » Sat 10 Mar, 2012 20:40

Hi Geeman! Have you checked this guide to swimming pool lighting at http://www.indoorpoolguide.com/lighting-systems
ch

Best Above Ground Swimming Pool Filters-A Look At 2 Money-Sa

Postby ch » Tue 20 Mar, 2012 23:09

Whether you are starting a new pool setup,or simply need to replace your old filter;this article will examine 2 great choices for being among the best above ground swimming pool filters available today.They are great choices because they are a quality brand (both models in this article are Hayward brand) which not only provide maximum efficiency,but will have parts ready available if needed from most pool or plumbing stores.
Whether you choose the models presented here or not,ALWAYS research the equipment before you buy.Never buy off-brand swimming pool equipment,cheap "no-name" brands rarely perform well,usually break down quickly,and very often cannot be repaired due to lack of parts being manufactured.Having to buy a new $350. filter because a $25. valve gasket is not available is not a desirable situation and is easily avoided.

http://www.seasonalworld.com

Return to “Pool Surface Staining & Discolored Pool Water”