Please... Its Urgent! Help.

Tips and problems concerning filling new pools.
Spring pool opening and fall pool closing.
Seasonal pool maintenance tips & advice.
Salman

Postby Salman » Sun 20 Dec, 2009 22:51

Hello,

I am from Bangladesh and planning to open a swimming pool center here as a recreational facility for the general people. But in order to open up the pool, i need to conduct a primary research regarding the demand of such a center in my area, which i have already done.

But now i need to perform a secondary research regarding the different informations about pools. I need to start from the scratch. I need to know the proper measurements and configurations that a "basic" pool would need. Also the added facilities and amenities that is required in a swimming pool center. I need information regarding the cost of building the infrastructure of a pool ( both indoors and outdoors ). Also, a bit of information about different swimming pool centers that are currently operating worldwide.

So if anyone would be kind enough to help me out in this issue it would be of great help. Please! its urgent... Lemme know.

Thank You.

czechmate
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: 16 x 32 gunite21000 gal., Diamond Brite Blue, Swimquip XL pump, DE36

Postby czechmate » Mon 21 Dec, 2009 12:32

Salman wrote:So if anyone would be kind enough to help me out in this issue it would be of great help. Please! its urgent... Lemme know.

Mr. Salman,
This forum is really not a community college, where you would get all the necessary info how to start a business in a completely new field to you. It is rather a place, where you may get an advice to a pretty particular problem with your pool. Sometimes good, sometime not so good.
What you asking here, is similar to giving driving course in a forum to a kid that just got a new car from his parents.
Not only that such thing would not work, but I am afraid that nobody here has the time for you, when you alone do not have it for yourself.
I am sure, that you can invest in a few good books written on the very subject by proven experts, that will help you in your search of answers.
Good pool maintenance is a trade and it's complete understanding takes time, effort and dedication.
Good luck!
Gavin R Wills

Postby Gavin R Wills » Wed 30 Dec, 2009 02:40

Pay my airfare Salman and I will come and teach you how to build concrete swimming pools. In your country it would be easier to do form and poured just like all the commercial pools are built in Australia. You would have all the tradesman to do this kind of work, they just need a little coaching, but not alot. Regards Gavin Wills 125
Pacific Highway Jones Island NSW Australia 2430 ph# 0402583432
Salman

Postby Salman » Wed 30 Dec, 2009 11:12

Gavin R Wills wrote:Pay my airfare Salman and I will come and teach you how to build concrete swimming pools. In your country it would be easier to do form and poured just like all the commercial pools are built in Australia. You would have all the tradesman to do this kind of work, they just need a little coaching, but not alot. Regards Gavin Wills 125
Pacific Highway Jones Island NSW Australia 2430 ph# 0402583432

I am sending my personal plane. Wait on the beach. :lol:
RonaldoJ

Postby RonaldoJ » Fri 01 Jan, 2010 02:20

If your plane can make it to Europe then count me in too.

I'd love to visit Bangladesh and make a quick buck.
Arnoldas

Postby Arnoldas » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 16:00

Well , I know who can help you ! This guy knows everything about pools !! Check him out
SandraThompson
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: We have an Inground swimming pool, it is 3-years old now. It was a gift from my dad.

Postby SandraThompson » Mon 29 Mar, 2010 22:06

Maybe you should consult an engineer or a professional in installing a pool so that you can be sure on what to do. :)
Chlorine rocks

Return to “Opening / Closing / Winterizing the Pool”