ECO20110-1 service light

SWGs, salt water chlorine generators, chlorinators,
ozone generators, UV systems, . . .
Swatkins
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Intex rectangle 16x32 with intex sand filter and salt water system.

ECO20110-1 service light

Postby Swatkins » Fri 24 May, 2019 09:20

I have had sand filter pump & saltwater system with ECO for a year. Pool has been crystal clear with no problems. Last week it shut down showing service light. Turned it off, back on and shut off within a minute showing service light. Backwashes and rinsed sand, same thing happens. We live in the south, it’s warm and can’t let the pool go very long without it. My husband says buy a new system. Bought exactly the same one. Set it up, plugged it in, same thing happened. Tried running with just the recirculate on same thing. Unhooked the pump and chlorinator and it ran fine, never shut off. So changed the sand, tried again and turned back off with service light. Then I decided to unhook the chlorinator from the sand filter and it worked fine. I am assuming at this point that the chlorinating plates is what is causing the issue. Or could it be something in the wires? It’s a brand new system.

Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: ECO20110-1 service light

Postby Teapot » Fri 24 May, 2019 10:14

As it's new I would think it's ok. I would check your salt level it maybe too low. You have to add a bit of salt each year.

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”