Pool maintenance problem

SWGs, salt water chlorine generators, chlorinators,
ozone generators, UV systems, . . .
Wesandolla
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 13,000 gallon gunite pool, Hayward cell system.

Pool maintenance problem

Postby Wesandolla » Fri 09 Jun, 2023 10:10

So my Hayward sand filter recently had a pin hole form which caused me to replace. After replacement, same day, my Hayward pro-logic readout became unreadable as if in another laungage with random numbers and letters. I contact our MX company and they informed me it could be the readout or the board inside gone bad. I waited a few days to see what happened and the pool numbers started getting bad and turning slightly green. I contacted the MX company again and they said it must be the board then and not the display (obvious). Everything else on the pool was working properly. The crew replaced the the entire system w the new Omni logic system and NOW my Pentair pool light doesn’t work (change colors). I noticed before they left but they said they did everything correct. A few days later, they tested another light (same as mine) and it worked. I suggested they did something to mess it up during install and they said it just went bad. So to recap, hole in filter, replaced but board messed up same day. Replaced system a few days later (light worked normally prior to replacement of system) and not light won’t change colors. They are saying everything went bad at the same time. I say they possibly messed up light during install of new panel. Please provide any insight. All problems were after maintenance prior to crew actually leaving my home.

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”