POLARIS AUTOCLEAR PLUS 94 ERROR CODE

SWGs, salt water chlorine generators, chlorinators,
ozone generators, UV systems, . . .
gene
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 20' x 40' vinyl pool with a depth range from 3" (shallow end) to 8' depth under the diving board area.
approx 26000 gals.
Utilizing a Pentair 1.5HP SuperFlo variable speed pump and Hayward sand filter.
Located in Northwest Florida region.
I have a Polaris AutoClear Plus salt system that's worked great the past 10 years, but is now giving me a 94 error code. Replaced the fuse and tried resetting everything. It cycles through all the readings just like it should, but after showing the programmed 8 hour run time for about 5-10 seconds, it gives me the 94 error code again. Any help in figuring this out would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

POLARIS AUTOCLEAR PLUS 94 ERROR CODE

Postby gene » Tue 04 Jun, 2019 16:20

20' x 40' vinyl pool. approx. 2600-2800 gals.
Depth range from 3" (shallow end) to 8' depth under the diving board area
Located in Northwest Florida region. Temp today, a balmy 95 degrees.

I have a Polaris AutoClear Plus salt system that's worked great the past 10 years, but now gives me a 94 error code. I replaced the fuse and tried resetting everything. It cycles through all the readings just like it should, but after showing the programmed 8 hour run time for about 5-10 seconds, it displays the 94 error code again. Any help in figuring this out would be greatly appreciated before the mustard algae takes over again.
Thank you.

Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: POLARIS AUTOCLEAR PLUS 94 ERROR CODE

Postby Teapot » Tue 04 Jun, 2019 16:52

When did you last replace the cell? They don't last forever.
Then what is the salt content of the water?
gene
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 20' x 40' vinyl pool with a depth range from 3" (shallow end) to 8' depth under the diving board area.
approx 26000 gals.
I have a Polaris AutoClear Plus salt system that's worked great the past 10 years, but is now giving me a 94 error code. Replaced the fuse and tried resetting everything. It cycles through all the readings just like it should, but after showing the programmed 8 hour run time for about 5-10 seconds, it gives me the 94 error code again. Any help in figuring this out would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Postby gene » Thu 06 Jun, 2019 12:59

salt content; 3200
cell about 15 months old.
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Postby Teapot » Thu 06 Jun, 2019 17:40

Then could be the power supply unless it is exceptionally clagged up with limescale
gene
I'm new here
I'm new here
approx 26000 gals.

Postby gene » Mon 10 Jun, 2019 08:57

If it's the power supply, how does it still cycle through and show the readings (salt ppm, run time, voltage, etc) each time I reset, and always remains lit?
OR; are these functions not powered by the power supply itself? Just trying to be certain before I purchase a new power supply. Thanks!

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”