ozone generators, UV systems, . . .
Sir_Swims_Alot
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 20 foot oval pool

Salt chlorine generator not displaying salt levels in ppm format

Postby Sir_Swims_Alot » Thu 15 Dec, 2022 12:12

Hello Everyone,

First time poster here. I joined your forum to ask about my chlorine salt generator.

I have a Blue Essence salt chlorine generator which looks to be from my research just a lesser known branding version of the popular Hayward Aqua Rite Salt chlorine generators. My salt chlorine generator uses a T9 Cell.

I want to see the current salt levels, however when I toggle through the display screens nothing looks even remotely similar to a 'parts per million' reading. I have watched YouTube videos of other people showing my same generator (or to be specific the aqua rite equivalent' ) but my screen doesn't show a parts per million salt level display like theirs does. I was expecting to see a screen where it read a value of around 2700 parts per million.

However I don't have anything displaying even close to that number despite my salt reader stick shows its values are somewhere in that range and the pool maintenance guy recently came and confirmed slat levels are currently in their proper range.

I took a picture of each of the display screens available. Could you please take a look and tell me what screen is supposed to show me my salt levels and how do I change it to show it in the standard parts per million format?

The google drive link at the bottom will allow anyone to view the photos.

Thanks in advance,

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... LpVF2p25AU

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”