"NO FLOW" light continuous on

SWGs, salt water chlorine generators, chlorinators,
ozone generators, UV systems, . . .
bluedahlia

Postby bluedahlia » Sat 19 Jul, 2008 12:29

I've had my unit for 5 yrs and have never replaced it.....Its always on at 97%. Just last week, the "NO FLOW" light has been on and now the unit does nothing and I have no chlorine in my pool. I slid the switch up and down, nothing but the power light on and the red no flow light on steady........what do I do?

Strannik-au
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Postby Strannik-au » Sat 19 Jul, 2008 19:40

you could start with tellng us which SWG do you have :)

All "no flow" related problems usually fall into 3 categories - broken/stuck/scaled flow sensor, broken wire between flow sensor and the SWG and faulty main board

Postby Guest » Wed 20 May, 2009 19:49

I am having the same problem...I have just opened the pool for the summer and have a 'water fault' LED indicator light that is staying on...my unit is a Compu Pool CPSC Series salt water chlorinator. Water is flowing correctly throughout the entire system and there is visible water travelling through the cell inlet and outlets. Can anyone suggest a way to correct this issue???
Margaret

Postby Margaret » Fri 16 Aug, 2013 10:02

Hi,

I have a compu pool cpsc salt water system and it sounds like I have the same issues.

The pump is running but the No Water light is on, and no chlorine is being produced.

I've looked at the manual and done some searches but I can't find any helpful information on this.

Can anyone offer a possible solution or any help - please.
Barbara

Re: "NO FLOW" light continuous on

Postby Barbara » Sun 17 Apr, 2016 07:59

If I have the bottom cleaner on, will the "No flow" light come on?

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”