JAR suire
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 25,000 gal guinite pool
salt-water - cartridge filter
pentair with intellichlor IC40

Problem with my intellichlor IC40

Postby JAR suire » Tue 28 Jun, 2016 11:02

Last week my intellichlor IC40 was working. All of a sudden all lights are off. Seems like it is not working. It is connected to an easy touch so it does not have a fuse. When filter system just starts the lights flash then go off. Is it broken?

m.millerberg@msn.com
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: in ground 28K pentair equipment

Re: Problem with my intellichlor IC40

Postby m.millerberg@msn.com » Sun 03 Sep, 2017 17:51

The 10 amp breaker for the Intellichlor has been tripping every few days. Now it won't reset at all.
Danjo
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 16000 gallons - black Pebbletec, intellichor IC40 with Easy Touch Panel, variable speed pump

Postby Danjo » Mon 25 Sep, 2017 18:48

My Intellichlor IC40 wasn't lit up with flow lights, etc and the reset button was tripped in the Easy Touch panel. I reset it and it started working. That was 3 days ago - now it won't reset at all (keeps popping back out). Is that a bad unit cell - it's 3 years old. The chlorine level in the pool is good but it only stopped working a couple days ago. I don't won't to buy a new IC40 and find out it's something else. any help would be appreciated
Danjo
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 16000 gallons - black Pebbletec, intellichor IC40 with Easy Touch Panel, variable speed pump

Postby Danjo » Mon 25 Sep, 2017 18:50

m.millerberg@msn.com wrote:The 10 amp breaker for the Intellichlor has been tripping every few days. Now it won't reset at all.

I am having same problem - it would reset, now it won't.

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”