Intex Saltwater System NO FLOW error

SWGs, salt water chlorine generators, chlorinators,
ozone generators, UV systems, . . .
poolforumuser123

Re: Intex Saltwater System NO FLOW error

Postby poolforumuser123 » Mon 27 Jun, 2016 00:49

Make sure the unit is level (or at a minimum raised on the exit flow slide) or the bubbles may build up and float stream in the direction of the flow sensor.

pooluser123

Postby pooluser123 » Sat 13 May, 2017 13:51

My white flap was backwards the circle should be facing out towards the pool and when the water is flowing it should face. FYI the circle is the raised bit on one side and on the other side you have the lip on the edge. the lip is supposed to catch the water better so that is lifts the white thing up as high as it will go so the sensor will detect it.
pooluser1234

Postby pooluser1234 » Sat 13 May, 2017 13:54

My white flap was backwards the circle should be facing out towards the pool and when the water is flowing it should face up and touch the top toward the plug. The circle is the raised bit on one side and on the other side you have the lip on the edge. the lip is supposed to catch the water so that it lifts the white thing up as high as it will go so the sensor will detect it.
Crisco
Pool Newbie
Pool Newbie
My Pool: 15x48 Intex metal frame, 637R filter, 8110 Saltwater, set up on 1.5 inch HD foam. First pool ever, up and running 6-2017

Postby Crisco » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 00:35

I just bought my first above ground pool, a 15x48 intex with the 637R pump and 8110 saltwater used off craigslist.
I too was getting the low flow 90 error and a google search led me here.
I tried the flip it to let the air out trick three times. You could see the air bubbles before the flip, but it still came back. Then I tried slightly crimping the terminals on the flow sensor connector, and it still did it.

For me the final fix was making sure the output hose from the pump to the saltwater unit was level.

I had the pump and saltwater unit on a riser for testing and leak testing but the outflow hose on the pump dipped into a U shape off the side of the riser before going into the saltwater unit. Once I leveled that hose out, BINGO! Problem solved for me at least.
Skiproni

Postby Skiproni » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 13:47

This worked for me. I glued the flow switch connector to the magnet so it could not drop.

Return to “Salt Water Chlorine Generators, Ozone, UV”