Did my pool still filter chemicals correctly?

What is floc, clarifier, stabilizer, cyanuric acid,
algaecide, brightener, dichlor, sodium hypo,
sodium bisulfate, ....??
AE2000
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: For Now: 15' around by 4' deep Intex metal frame pool, it's vinyl and has that crappy pump it comes with.

Postby AE2000 » Sat 06 Jun, 2009 13:44

OK, I just realized a horrible mistake I had the wrong size filter in my pump for a week now, and I've been keeping high chlorine levels and shocking to kill mustard algae and clear my cloudy water ( also I've put in clarifier) did all those chemicals still filter through correctly? Will I need to re do anything? My levels are still reading as their supposed to so hoping all will be well. Thanks!

Denali
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar

Postby Denali » Sun 07 Jun, 2009 00:28

AE2000 wrote:OK, I just realized a horrible mistake I had the wrong size filter in my pump for a week now, and I've been keeping high chlorine levels and shocking to kill mustard algae and clear my cloudy water ( also I've put in clarifier) did all those chemicals still filter through correctly? Will I need to re do anything? My levels are still reading as their supposed to so hoping all will be well. Thanks!

Hi,

Not sure what mistake you made but the chemicals will be fine. No need to redo anything.

Return to “Pool Chemical Problems & Swimming Pool Chemicals”