Odering liner online? HELP!

Liner issues and problems installing or
maintaining above ground swimming pools.
KFS

Odering liner online? HELP!

Postby KFS » Sat 26 May, 2007 13:44

Swimming Pools Etc. has the best prices online.

Experiences?

After reading I'm not sure they are reputable.

Other suggestions? Thanks!

phils94850
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby phils94850 » Sun 27 May, 2007 21:17

i bought mine on ebay, i dont remember the company but its a 18' round with the pebble design print and it was only like 150.00 shipped... i had no problems with the transaction.
Kymberly

Liner online?

Postby Kymberly » Tue 29 May, 2007 07:12

Thank you!

I ordered mine already and after ASSURING numerous times that 'it would be here within nine days give or take" I'm already feeling the runaround.

"Will ship within four days" immediately became "Seven" days.

We are in the midwest and only get about 12 weeks of pool weather as is. I can't afford to wait until the end of June-July to get the water in this pool!

Of course, when they are trying to GET your order it's all "oh yes we ship immediately, yes EVEN with the holiday weekend that should be no problem."

Days later - post cc transaction it's "we don't know anything, you have to understand the holiday slows things up, we'll check and get back to you, yeah whatever."

Not to mention that the follow-up email was full of typos - which never engenders a feeling of confidence in a retailer.

I swear it will be July before we swim. Meanwhile I have a big ugly "sand pit" in my backyard with a deck leading to it.
KFS

Good!

Postby KFS » Wed 30 May, 2007 11:20

It came within a week - including a weekend and holiday.

I feel better!

Thanks!

Return to “Liner & Above Ground Pools”