Why is a tree coming through my pool liner?

Liner issues and problems installing or
maintaining above ground swimming pools.
justasking
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 16 x 32 inground pool

Why is a tree coming through my pool liner?

Postby justasking » Thu 15 Jul, 2021 06:56

I have a 16 x 32 inground pool. There is growth coming from under the pool cover, and right through the Loop-loc pool cover. I do not know if it would be considered a plant or a tree but it is still growing and piercing through the cover. There is also green (I do not know what to call it) foliage or growth along many of the seams. The water is black so I can not see exactly where it originates. The liner and the pool cover were put in new about 5 years ago? Any ideas as to why and what to do?

Jack753
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: Why is a tree coming through my pool liner?

Postby Jack753 » Tue 17 Aug, 2021 01:57

Hi, I think the pool is in poor shape right now. If it is not renovated in its current state, the pool will deteriorate and become worthless. In my advice start the pool renovation at the earliest, try to cut down the trees near the swimming pool to avoid the roots penetrating over the pool covering. Also, clear out the whole water inside the pool and remove the foliage present on the surface of the pool. I think it's better to seek help from any pool renovation company to handle the situation promptly.
Thanks!

Return to “Liner & Above Ground Pools”