Repair for water behind the liner

Liner issues and problems installing or
maintaining above ground swimming pools.
twillis

Repair for water behind the liner

Postby twillis » Mon 01 May, 2006 18:42

I am a pool owner with a liner. I had the same problems with water behine the liner just like everyone else. I live in the Tulsa, OK area and we get a lot of rain, which means the water table is very high. I met with an old pool guy to discuss my problem and he gave me an idea. I modified it a bit and installed the system myself. It works like magic! In fact, it works so well I'm going to patten the idea and sell it to pool dealers. It works 100% of the time and I even use the water from under the liner to water my lawn. If I didn't want to reuse the water, I could dump it directly into my sewer line.

When I'm prepared to sell the kit, it will come with a 100% money back guarantee. If you're mechanical then you can do it yourself. It took my son and I about ten hours to complete the project.

If you want to discuss it further, you can post here.

Thanks,

Todd

Pool ideas

Postby Guest » Fri 05 May, 2006 17:08

So Mister Todd Willis, are you even going to give us a hint or was that a bit of ego stroking/pre-launch marketing gab?
kccats

No show

Postby kccats » Sun 04 Jun, 2006 20:38

Thats funny! Thanks for sharing!
okpackerfan

Re: Repair for water behind the liner

Postby okpackerfan » Mon 24 Jul, 2006 18:48

twillis wrote:I am a pool owner with a liner. I had the same problems with water behine the liner just like everyone else. I live in the Tulsa, OK area and we get a lot of rain, which means the water table is very high. I met with an old pool guy to discuss my problem and he gave me an idea. I modified it a bit and installed the system myself. It works like magic! In fact, it works so well I'm going to patten the idea and sell it to pool dealers. It works 100% of the time and I even use the water from under the liner to water my lawn. If I didn't want to reuse the water, I could dump it directly into my sewer line.

When I'm prepared to sell the kit, it will come with a 100% money back guarantee. If you're mechanical then you can do it yourself. It took my son and I about ten hours to complete the project.

If you want to discuss it further, you can post here.

Thanks,

Todd
okpackerfan

Water behind Liner

Postby okpackerfan » Mon 24 Jul, 2006 18:51

I also live in the Tulsa area (Owasso). I had my pool installed last August and have had water behind my liner twice since the install. Once in April, and now I have it again. I sure would like to know how to resolve this issue.
jane

Postby jane » Tue 25 Jul, 2006 00:51

Well my guess would be a 'false' bottom to the pool or building some kind of reservoir underneath or to the side with drainage channels into which all the water drains and a sump pump or hose pump allows for the water to be used for the plants.
Couldnt we have a comp to see who has the best idea then pip Mr Willis to the patent office!!
Jane

Return to “Liner & Above Ground Pools”