Pool Renovation Quote

Tile, mosaic, marbelite, Marcite, Marblesheen,
fiberglass, plaster, shotcrete, paint, epoxy coatings.
Use, care and repair of the various surfaces.
rcs81723
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 18x36 ft concrete

Pool Renovation Quote

Postby rcs81723 » Fri 30 Mar, 2012 17:11

Hi,
I am planning to renovate my 12x6 yrds swimming pool and I got the following budget for plaster and tile.Is this reasonable for Pennsylvania - close to Philidelphia-?

Prepare exiting surface, Remove loose plaster, Install bonding coat, Apply Diamond Bright (Dark Colors) Finish, install new drain covers and return fittings. ( spa jet fittings will be installed so they are flush): ( quantity: 620 at a rate of 14): 8000 $
• Provide and install a 6 inch band of (standard natural design) tile. around the perimeter of the pool : 4100 $ ( quantity : 110 at a rate of 37)
• Replace coping with Teco-Bloc Bullnose ( Color will be determined by selection of deck material): 4100 $ (110 at a rate of 37)
Thanks for the feedback
R

rodneymasenten
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast
My Pool: Information about pool fences, pool nets, pool covers, pool deck plugs, pool deck caps, pool sleeves, pool alarm etc

Pool Renovation Quote

Postby rodneymasenten » Sun 06 May, 2012 02:52

You need to contact your local swimming pool installation and maintenance company. Also get quotation for same from online pool company too to get best possible rate for same.
rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Private pool with 3.7 × 7.3 m

Pool Renovation Quote

Postby rosalind » Mon 28 May, 2012 00:29

Pool renovation can be a complicated process if you don't have enough encounter and this is why selecting a service provider is your best. While there are indeed certain little changes that you can create on your own they certainly won't create a huge effect on the overall environment in your backyard.
vvelarde18

Pool Renovation Quote

Postby vvelarde18 » Fri 06 Jul, 2012 10:06

The swimming pool tile is the first think people notice about a pool. It reflects of the water like a beacon saying, “Look at me!!!” Pool tile now comes in different shapes, sizes, texture, and styles. The square ceramic tiles still exist but are a thing of the past. Stone tiles are making a large push in pool remodeling. Adding a stone aggregate tile to your pool makes it seem natural and serene. Glass tile now comes in many different varieties. Depending on your swimming pool style glass pool tile could be right for you. Lastly, decorative tiles give the swimming pool’s border a touch of class and imagination.
Belkarpiper
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Its enough for me
Location: Cliff's Pools & Patios 877 699 2301 10178 NW 47th Street Sunrise, FL 33351

Pool Renovation Quote

Postby Belkarpiper » Thu 22 Aug, 2013 09:41

With over 25 years experience, Pools in South Florida specializes in swimming pool remodeling, patio and driveway pavers, patio and deck remodeling, pool service, pool equipment and installation

Return to “Pool Surface Discussions”