Swimming Pool Ideas

Tile, mosaic, marbelite, Marcite, Marblesheen,
fiberglass, plaster, shotcrete, paint, epoxy coatings.
Use, care and repair of the various surfaces.

Swimming Pool Ideas

Postby Guest » Tue 05 Nov, 2013 00:14

I am here to collect some of your experiences in case of swimming-pools. I had retired just last month and now I was free from all my burdens and responsibilities. I want to construct a new home which is my native place and with the help of my son I am completing construction of this and now coming to the case of Pool in the garden, I think they are not perfect, I thought so because of the contractor ideas and the themes they have showed me. So, I've searched a lot for this and finally came across few of the companies providing the best spas and pools for reasonable price also with best quality. One among them was <a href="http://www.dolcepools.com/">dolcepools</a>. Anyone having any experiences with this earlier? If so, Please share your opinions on this when feeling free. Thanks in advance.

Poonamdpi
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Re: Swimming Pool Ideas

Postby Poonamdpi » Mon 19 Jun, 2017 04:54

Hello,

If you want to construct swimming pool then firstly plan where you want to install the pool. Choose the location after that select the design and shape for the pool. There are many designs and shapes available in the market. You can choose according to requirements. Use the best equipment and high-quality raw materials, parts, and accessories etc.
wendyheath
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Our pool is quite big.

Re: Swimming Pool Ideas

Postby wendyheath » Sat 09 Sep, 2017 00:33

Hi, I think first you search online about the various designed pools and tell them that you like this type of designs and then let them work for it.

Return to “Pool Surface Discussions”