Kreepy Krauly does not work

Pool pumps, pool filters and the plumbing of
swimming pools. Sand filters, cartridge filters,
fabric filters and alternative filter media.
Bill

Kreepy Krauly does not work

Postby Bill » Tue 16 Sep, 2008 18:40

My Kreepy Krauly does not work. The flapper does not seem to be moving back and forth like i should. Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be causing th problem. It is about 2 years old and was working just fine, a week ago. I cleaned the filter and leaf catcher everything is ready to go, except the Kreepy Krauly does not move. The flapper will move back and forth about 6-7 times a minute. There is nothing blocking the flapper. Any help would be appreaciated.
Bill

Re: Kreepy Krauly does not work

Postby Guest » Wed 17 Sep, 2008 16:38

The first thing that comes to mind is a hole in one of the hoses. It's common and lowers the suction enough that it won't move. Inspect all the hoses for holes or cracks.

Bill wrote:My Kreepy Krauly does not work. The flapper does not seem to be moving back and forth like i should. Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be causing th problem. It is about 2 years old and was working just fine, a week ago. I cleaned the filter and leaf catcher everything is ready to go, except the Kreepy Krauly does not move. The flapper will move back and forth about 6-7 times a minute. There is nothing blocking the flapper. Any help would be appreaciated.
Bill

Return to “Pool Pumps, Filters, Plumbing & Piping”