!Hope you’re having a great week

Algae problems in swimming pool water.
Green (cloudy) water or slimy pool walls.
Black algae. Mustard algae. Pink or white pool mold.
huangjian123
Swimming Pool Pro
Swimming Pool Pro
My Pool: arhreh

!Hope you’re having a great week

Postby huangjian123 » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 02:48

Friday Open Thread: September 14th Youth Stefon Diggs Jersey , 2018 Good Morning and if you’re in the path of Hurricane Florence I hope your family and possessions are safe.I am over excited for the game Sunday, consistent with me I always wear a Vikings themed shirt on Friday while I’m at work.I expect to be here a lot today because one of our corporate overlords is meeting with our group, so it’s stupid Friday meeting day.In the meantime, while we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our daily thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that, let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Wondering what the fantasy projections are for Cousins, Theilen, Cook and Rudolph will be this weekend? Mzahorsky has you covered.Stefon Diggs’ episode of Celebrity Family Feud is finally going to air this Sunday per Chris.FanPulse: Vikings fan confidence continues to increase somehow.Minnesota Vikings Power Rankings Roundup: Week 1.Eric has his weekly preview article, Vikings at Packers Preview: The Hero This Rivalry Deserves, while you’re there check out the GPoTW!Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Presser Points: DeFilippo on Cook’s multiplicity, Edwards and Priefer on debuts.The Vikings are working on a plan to develop a defensive line rotation.From their notebook: WR’s Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen are looking forward to playing at Lambeau field.Expert Picks: Are the pundits picking the Pack on Sunday? lol nope.Over at 1500espn Matthew Coller writes Whether it’s this week or next, Pat Elflein’s return will be big boost for Vikings and In Week 1, Kyle Rudolph showed he’s Vikings’ offensive chess piece.League news: From NFL.com the have highlights of the Bengals 34-24 win over the Ravens.Le’Veon Bell disappointed teammates talked contract.Ben Roethlisberger sits out Steelers practice again.Top 10 receiving corps: Chiefs, Bucs, Saints well-built.Leonard Fournette says he’s a ‘game-time decision.’There’s more White Eric Kendricks Jersey , check it out for yourself.We come to today’s media selection: UFO-Too Hot To HandleAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings!Minnesota Vikings work out two veteran defensive ends On Monday, it was announced that the Minnesota Vikings had held workouts for two veteran defensive ends in what appears to be an effort to bolster the position in the continued absence of Everson Griffen.The team held workouts for veterans Lamarr Houston and Robert Ayers.Houston is probably the more familiar name to Vikings fans, as he most recently played with the Chicago Bears from 2014 to 2016. Prior to that, he had spent four seasons with the Oakland Raiders, and in 2017 split his time between the Houston Texans and a return to Chicago. In his last five games with the Bears in 2017 Kirk Cousins Jersey , he did record four sacks.Houston’s most infamous moment came back in October of 2014, his first year with the Bears. In a game against the New England Patriots (that the Bears lost by 25 points), Houston sacked Patriots’ backup quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo. . .and, in the ensuing celebration, managed to tear his ACL and miss the rest of the season.Ayers was the 18th overall pick in the 2009 NFL Draft by the Denver Broncos, but never really seemed to get things going in the Mile High City. After his time with the Broncos was over following the 2013 season, he spent two years with the New York Giants, followed by two seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. He had signed with the Detroit Lions back in August, but was with the team for just one day before he was released for reasons I’m not completely sure of.With the Vikings working out defensive ends, it might surprise some people that Brian Robison wasn’t in Eagan for a workout. If I had to venture a guess, I’d say that probably has to do with the fact that Robison is a known quantity to the Vikings, and they know that if they want to bring him back they can do that. I’m not sure if either Houston or Ayers is better than Robison at this point, but it would appear that the Vikings are doing their due diligence and simply checking out who else might be available.As of now, it doesn’t sound like a signing of either Houston or Ayers is imminent. If that changes, we will pass that news along to you.

Return to “Pool Algae & Green Pool Water”