You Can Keep Your Pool Algae Free Forever!

Algae problems in swimming pool water.
Green (cloudy) water or slimy pool walls.
Black algae. Mustard algae. Pink or white pool mold.
gbarks
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: My fiberglass pool is approx 16x32 and 7' deep. It is more than 13 years old. It still looks the same as when it was new. I use my Pool, the ONLY 6 MONTH algaecide that is EPA Registered and has been sold in the USA for more than 22 YEARS. It is great, it works, just pour it in and swim immediately. I add water TWICE a year to keep my pool algae free.

Postby gbarks » Sun 14 Aug, 2011 07:28

SIMPLY pour *** 6 MONTH algaecide into the pool water TWICE a YEAR and your pool will STAY ALGAE FREE FOREVER, GUARANTEED by the manufacturer.

All pool water has algae. It enters when filling, by rain or when you add water due to evaporation.

Chlorine is used to KILL BACTERIA ONLY. It is a bleach and cannot kill aglae. It only bleaches it.
You have to use an algaecide to KILL algae.

Many do not know that when the water is a pretty blue, it contains LIVE INVISIBLE algae, once the live algae dies it turns a color like green, Most will shock or add chlorine, but this only bleached the DEAD algae, the LIVE algae is still in the water. Because ALL live algae does not die at the same time. This is how swimmers get "swimmers ear" or fungus in the ears even though they have been swimming in a pretty blue pool.

To keep your pool ALGAE FREE FOREVER, use *** the ONLY 6 MONTH Epa Registered algaecide that KILLS ALL types of algae in ALL types of pool water, even salt water pools. You may swim immediately after use, and the manufacturer has been selling *** for more than 22 YEARS. It is a great product and it does keep your pool ALGAE FREE FOREVER.

You simply pour it into the pool water TWICE a YEAR, maintain your chlorine ph within the range of 7.2 and 7.5. That's it. Your pool will be sanitized and algae free.

You can now order *** 6 MONTH algaecide.

forever

Postby forever » Sun 14 Aug, 2011 10:01

Oh ya sense it is so gooderer I just filled my whole pool with it so I am set forever man! remember puff puff pass or you may end up like dead algae
czechmate
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: 16 x 32 gunite21000 gal., Diamond Brite Blue, Swimquip XL pump, DE36

Postby czechmate » Sun 14 Aug, 2011 15:55

[quote="gbarks"]SIMPLY pour *** 6 MONTH algaecide into the pool water TWICE a YEAR and your pool will STAY ALGAE FREE FOREVER, GUARANTEED by the manufacturer.

All pool water has algae. It enters when filling, by rain or when you add water due to evaporation.

Chlorine is used to KILL BACTERIA ONLY. It is a bleach and cannot kill aglae. It only bleaches it.
You have to use an algaecide to KILL algae.

gbarks, you are a riot! Did you come up with all this nonsense all by yourself, or had a help from Tea Party? Do you sell that stuff door to door?
Let me enlighten you a bit.
I replastered 2 years ago and did not use a single ounce of ANY algaecide since than.
There is probably thousands of pool owners like me.
Algecide is for lazy pool owners, suckers and also diletants like you.
Oh yea and swimmers ear comes from trapped moister in your inner ear,that grows bacteria from your own skin inpurities. Has nothing to do with algae in the water.
You can get it from your own shower.

Return to “Pool Algae & Green Pool Water”