dark green pool - how do I clean it??

Algae problems in swimming pool water.
Green (cloudy) water or slimy pool walls.
Black algae. Mustard algae. Pink or white pool mold.
Jason Charles

dark green pool - how do I clean it??

Postby Jason Charles » Tue 06 May, 2014 09:09

After reading the posts on this blog I am proud to say that I’ve had a great experience with Miami Pool Tech in South Florida. Their professionalism and dedication to their work captivated me, now I can count on them to provide me with high water quality. If you are looking for the best in pool water treatment check them out.

paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Re: dark green pool - how do I clean it??

Postby paulbest » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 10:24

Premier Robotic wrote:Best way to clean algae is with a good, strong, but energy efficient robotic pool cleaner. Check out the new Dolphin Premier. It has been rated the highest out of the pool cleaners on the market, specifically for tackling algae, getting to the waterline, and even handling steps. It is energy efficient so you can run it longer.
So if you have an actually algae bloom going on in your pool, I'd recommend running the Premier for a few cycles-- more than you usually would.
But I wouldn't worry about the costs running up, as I said, it's very efficient.
Hope this is helpful.

Mark
premierrobotic com

(And for a short video about the Premier, click here: premierrobotic.com/dolphin-cleaner-videos.

Robotic pool cleaner is one option in targeting algae out of your pool although it can be costly. Choosing robotic pool cleaner may take time to suit all the qualifications of your pool and the needs you want to focus on such as removing mustard algae. I do agree that Dolphin Premier is a good machine in cleaning algae.

However, if you find the cost quite high, there are other robotic pool cleaners that are as good as Dolphin which costs cheaper than premium brands. There are review sites you can find online that will help you determine the best cleaner for you that fits your budget and needs
http://bestroboticpoolcleaners.com/

Make sure to assess all different cleaners first before deciding especially when it comes to algae cleaning.
Ella Rollins
I'm new here
I'm new here

Re: dark green pool - how do I clean it??

Postby Ella Rollins » Mon 01 Aug, 2016 22:43

Normally I used to double shock my pool with chlorine to get rid of algae during the light shades.. It seems that your pool has dark shades, so you can triple shock your pool with chlorine.. Just try pool shock.. It may give you better result. High pH and low chlorine content in water creates a good environment for the growth of algae.. So maintenance is very important.. Brush the swimming pool even when it seems clean.

Return to “Pool Algae & Green Pool Water”