Aquaslide, brownsville texas, slide parts

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Gustavo01
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Large irregular shape pool with Jacuzzi. Pentair pump and lights, hayward filter.

Aquaslide, brownsville texas, slide parts

Postby Gustavo01 » Sun 28 Jan, 2018 22:07

Hello,
I have an old slide made by Aquaslide, from Brownsville Texas and I am looking for parts (leg supports, tubing, etc.). Apparently the company is no longer in business so I would like to find out where can I find parts for it.
Any specialized parts site? Suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: Aquaslide, brownsville texas, slide parts

Postby Teapot » Mon 29 Jan, 2018 05:39

Hi, Gustav, have you looked up stainless steel fabricators in you local area? You may be pleasantly surprised what they could cost for bent tubing welded etc if the word "pool" doesn't come into it.
zfaj01
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Barrier Reef 52" X 27'

Postby zfaj01 » Wed 22 May, 2019 05:26

Can someone provide me with the length measurements of the 4 legs on the Aquaslide pool slide. I just purchased a used one and the legs were put into concrete and had to be cut off.

Postby Guest » Tue 25 Jun, 2019 01:32

I got an aqua slide off Craig’s list in 2017. I had a contractor put it up for me. We only had one of four legs. I’ll send you some info tomorrow, I think I can find the dimensions including the spray nozzles and hose adapter. Is it three or four legs? The three legged was known as the Duke, four legs the Queen. SR Smith bought them out in the late 80’s. If you have the handrails it’s a plus, but you can take the measurements to a machinist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Seffro
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I have a aqua slide Brownsville TX

Postby Seffro » Sun 28 Feb, 2021 16:28

Hi I have a Aqua Slide Brownsville TX slide
I was wondering if anyone knew the leg measurements on this 4 legged slide? Please an thank you
_MT_
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 15K gunite

Postby _MT_ » Tue 22 Jun, 2021 03:36

Seffro wrote:Hi I have a Aqua Slide Brownsville TX slide
I was wondering if anyone knew the leg measurements on this 4 legged slide? Please an thank you

I was searching for a hose kit for a mid-1960s Aquaslide, and found an answer for your question.

A 2009 post indicates the Aquaslide 'N Dive's Queen had legs measuring 24, 27, 48 and 48 inches. The Aquaslide 'N Dive Duke had 3 legs measuring 24,27, and 48 (I have a Duke but am taking the sizes from that post). That poster also indicates the similar SR Smith Rogue had legs of 21,24,43, and 48 inches.

The poster likely got the sizes from a now-defunct pool supply store., which you can see at archive.org. It shows the Duke ladder as 77" and the Queen ladder as 90".

As of June 2021, I found one site that indicates they have they have legs that fit "SR Smith [slides] Obsolete Parts", which may fit the Aquaslide.

I think Aquaslide N' Dive was in business from the late 50s until the around 1985 when it filed for Chapter 11. It appears that SR Smith may have taken over the line, as its Frontier and (later) Rogue lines look similar. SR Smith may have manufactured replacement parts for the Aquaslide line, but they no longer do.

As for pool kits, I found one site that indicated the hose kit (p/n 69-209-041) for a SR Smith Frontier 2 should fit an Aquaslide. A search finds a few sites (including Leslie's) with that part.

However, I found at least one person who said a (cheaper) generic hose kit worked great for a Aquaslide Duke. Search for "[urhttp://www.poolmaster.com/product/accessories/spray-kit-for-pool-slide/]Poolmaster pool slide spray kit 36631[/url]". (The 69-209-041 kit appears to have a hose between the T and the spray nozzle. My Duke and the generic kit have the spray nozzle as part of the T.)
AllPoolSlides
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: I no longer have a pool, but have built many in the past and have been in the pool and spa industry since 1972.

Postby AllPoolSlides » Mon 29 Aug, 2022 11:59

Some Aqua Slide N' Dive Parts are available at https://swimmingpoolslides.net/swimming ... parts.html

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”