Baracuda technology pool cleaner

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
poppii

Postby poppii » Mon 29 Nov, 2010 22:58

Hi, my baracuda G pool cleaner died and I am looking to get a new one, I came across the following cleaner which seems very good value. I made some enquiries and was told it is made by Zodiac, but Zodiac does not cover the warranty, pool express does. Just wondering any one have experience with this cleaner or heard any thing you can share would be appreciated.

floridapooltech
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: License # CPO34-283076

Postby floridapooltech » Wed 01 Dec, 2010 13:41

poppii wrote:Hi, my baracuda G pool cleaner died and I am looking to get a new one, I came across the following cleaner which seems very good value. I made some enquiries and was told it is made by Zodiac, but Zodiac does not cover the warranty, pool express does. Just wondering any one have experience with this cleaner or heard any thing you can share would be appreciated.

Sounds like this may be a re-branded cleaner Zodiac makes. We have to know which cleaner you are referring to in order to accurately tell you what the deal is.
poppii

Postby poppii » Wed 01 Dec, 2010 16:42

swimnsaveusa wrote:
poppii wrote:Hi, my baracuda G pool cleaner died and I am looking to get a new one, I came across the following cleaner which seems very good value. I made some enquiries and was told it is made by Zodiac, but Zodiac does not cover the warranty, pool express does. Just wondering any one have experience with this cleaner or heard any thing you can share would be appreciated.

Sounds like this may be a re-branded cleaner Zodiac makes. We have to know which cleaner you are referring to in order to accurately tell you what the deal is.

I thought I posted the link and I didn't :oops: ... here it is.
http://www.poolexpress.com.au/Baracuda- ... 17094.html
floridapooltech
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: License # CPO34-283076

Postby floridapooltech » Sun 12 Dec, 2010 20:25

That cleaner appears to be a generic version of this baracuda g2 pool cleaner but far more expensive. I have never heard of this pool store before. do research before purchasing!

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”