Budget robotised automatic pool cleaner

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Lolo
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 5000 gallon, concrete in-ground. Integral 'wall-hung' 1hp pump/filter unit with LED underwater light and ozone generator. floatron ioniser.

Postby Lolo » Wed 25 May, 2011 04:12

Hi Guys.
I've had my small 6000 gallon 'fun' pool up and running for about 6 months now. The HUGE thing that is a major problem is dragging out all the hoses and connecting up to vacuum the pool.
I have bought a PoolBlaster Max for routine vacuuming, but I'm seriously thinking about a small budget priced robotic cleaner.
A few models have come into the spotlight....the AQUABOT POOL ROVER Jr (at about $325), the AQUABOT TURBO JET (with a 3 year warranty), or the DOLPHIN ORION II (at about $550).

Can anybody give me any suggestions as to their suitability. Please bear in mind - my pool is kidney shaped, around 22ft long and 15 feet wide and a pretty constant 42" deep. I don't need (nor can afford) a large capacity model.
I appreciate any help.

Lolo
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 5000 gallon, concrete in-ground. Integral 'wall-hung' 1hp pump/filter unit with LED underwater light and ozone generator. floatron ioniser.

Postby Lolo » Mon 06 Jun, 2011 23:35

What about the KLEEN MACHINE? Anybody had experience with these?
paulbest
Swimming Pool Wizard
Swimming Pool Wizard

Re: Budget robotised automatic pool cleaner

Postby paulbest » Wed 31 Aug, 2016 23:01

how about Hayward TigerShark QC RC9990GR Swimming Pool Robotic Cleaner with Quick Clean Technology ?? this may not be the cheapest on the market but this machine sure has a lot to offer. One of the most enticing features is its pre-cleaning calculations. Before it starts, this pool cleaner calculates the pool size and automatically programs itself into the most efficient cleaning pattern. A powerful on-board pump effortlessly sucks up dirt and debris of various sizes as the vacuum makes its way around the bottom and walls of the pool as well as steps and inclines. Cleanup is a breeze — you just have to remove the filter and rinse it off with a garden hose.

http://heavy.com/tech/2015/06/best-pool ... ng-robots/

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”