Automatic Pool Cover ?

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
jmcclelland
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 15 x 30 in ground just built last year

Automatic Pool Cover ?

Postby jmcclelland » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 17:30

We had our pool installed last year. It has an automatic pool cover that works great - however, during the winter months, we have very high winds. The winds blow sand, leaves, and other debris into the housing of the automatic cover. Does anyone know of a flap (?) or other device that can lay in front of the gap to keep this from happening?

BudgetPoolCare
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Automatic Pool Cover ?

Postby BudgetPoolCare » Sat 21 Apr, 2012 06:10

Best to go to the supplier that installed or designed your cover ... or get some thick plasitic / vynal strip 3-5mm thich and attach it.

Budget Pool Care - Sydney
www.BudgetPoolCare.com.au
rodneymasenten
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast
My Pool: Information about pool fences, pool nets, pool covers, pool deck plugs, pool deck caps, pool sleeves, pool alarm etc

Automatic Pool Cover ?

Postby rodneymasenten » Sat 28 Apr, 2012 11:16

You can install pool fences and pool nets to deal with such problems. Contact your local pool company for more details.
rosalind
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient
My Pool: Private pool with 3.7 × 7.3 m

Automatic Pool Cover ?

Postby rosalind » Wed 16 May, 2012 00:24

rodneymasenten wrote:You can install pool fences and pool nets to deal with such problems. Contact your local pool company for more details.

I am also agree call your local pool company. I am sure they will solve your problem. The real point at which these areas will need to be changed will depend on the size your protect, the amount of use that it gets and the nearby atmosphere. Contact your company for examination and assistance.

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”