Aquarite' HI-SALT light

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
STONEGATOR95
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Blue Heaven in ground pool (no spa or heater)built in 2004: 12000gal, smart puer salt systemwith spp70 smartpure oxidizer, 4 large size filter carts and 2 speed pump and one smaller pump to run the water fall.

Aquarite' HI-SALT light

Postby STONEGATOR95 » Tue 17 Jul, 2012 08:17

I changed my T15 salt cell and have done all the steps to callibrate the salt content. The problem that i'm having is the HI-SALT light stay on. I have my water tested by 3 different pool supplies company and they all come in with a normal salt level(2900-3000). I have checked the MOTHER BOARD AND IT SEEM TO BE FINE(NO BURN MARK). I have an Aquarite system and smart pure oxidizer that was built in 2004. Please help/advice..... Thanks

GuruOfPools
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Expert Pool Expert.

Aquarite' HI-SALT light

Postby GuruOfPools » Thu 19 Jul, 2012 10:23

Hi Stonegator95,

I followed your problem all the way to the end where you state "I have an Aquarite system and smart pure oxidizer that was built in 2004." If you are indicating that the cell you have on the control box is made by a company other than Hayward/Goldline then your problem is probably the cell. Based on the information you provided the control box is not properly reading the voltage/amps/temperature from the off brand cell. If you have a T-CELL-15 on the system I suspect the at the unit is set for the wrong cell. Some more information would be useful, like:

Exactly what cell do you have connected to the box? (make and model)

Did your problems start when you put a new cell on the system?

Did some event occur at the same time the problem started?

Press the diagnostic button and make note of all the information that is displayed with each button push. If you do this make sure your percentage is set to 100% before starting.

Good luck,

Jim Garrison
The Guru of Pools

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”