Sand or glass filter media, which is better?

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Oretha Balch

Re: Sand or glass filter media, which is better?

Postby Oretha Balch » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 09:20

tstephens3956 wrote:I am replacing the sand in my filter since the water clarity is not very good right now. I am weighing the options of putting sand in the filter again versus zeolite or ground glass. I get really mixed messages on the zeolite and the locals recommend against it and some folks are very negative on it. There is less objective information on glass but it does appear to last longer while being more expensive. I have found one objective article on the topic published by the CWC claiming that water clarity is better with glass while requiring less material.Here is a link to that study: http://www.cwc.org/glass/gl981rpt.pdf. Does anyone have an opinion on which filter media is best?

Hello. I studied this article. It is very interesting. I like this article. It is useful for me because I'm writing my final work. By the way, my final work will be checked by the site, a review on which can be found on the site which describes the top 10 best research paper writing services. These services will help me with fixing errors in my text. Thanks a lot for your attention.

Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: Sand or glass filter media, which is better?

Postby Teapot » Tue 28 Aug, 2018 10:06

Oretha, you are just advertising. Please f#?k off and die!

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”