Pool covers

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
splashers
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 15ft by 30ft liner pool with Calorex heat pump

Pool covers

Postby splashers » Mon 13 Nov, 2017 01:39

I have had a 15'x30' liner pool here in the UK for over 20 years. For many years I used the traditional bubble cover in the summer and the debris cover in the winter.

As time went on, and my garden became more mature (more leaves!), I grew tired of cleaning the pool before every swim and I wanted to extend the swimming season into the autumn.

The only answer seemed to be one of the ludicrously expensive array of mechanical and electrical covers on the market, until I hit upon this solution which uses both my existing covers simultaneously and which might be of interest to others who enjoy outdoor swimming but without the cost and palaver associated with the more expensive covers.
poolcoveroptimiser

Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: Pool covers

Postby Teapot » Mon 13 Nov, 2017 03:01

Welcome and good luck with that, this forum doesn't seem to mind advertising (certainly at the moment). I am not sure what exactly you are selling? My neighbor has been leaving his bubble cover in over winter for years as he hasn't anywhere to store it.
splashers
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby splashers » Tue 14 Nov, 2017 02:57

Thanks teapot. What is new with the ''pool cover optimiser' is the easy tensioning, securring and releasing system allowing both covers to be pulled on and off in less than 3 minutes. The concept (which I believe is new), is shared free of charge here and on You Tube for those who want to use it. For those who need more help with materials and methodology there is the E-book manual.
I have been using the system for many years, but would welcome all comments from others and a discussion of the idea. Thank you for yours.
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Postby Teapot » Tue 14 Nov, 2017 05:51

Ok, The idea sounds fine, anything that helps owners handle their covers easier should be welcome. I will try and help promote it. My website is closed for a while but later I would be happy to add it with your blessing.
splashers
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby splashers » Tue 14 Nov, 2017 13:24

Many thanks for the encouragement, Teapot. You certainly have my blessing!
I really do believe this will help all pool owners who have winter and solar covers, and it is so cheap and simple!

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”