How to fix Pentair Intelliflo bad LCD

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Perifractic
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

How to fix Pentair Intelliflo bad LCD

Postby Perifractic » Fri 23 Feb, 2018 18:31

Hi guys, I'm a proud pool owner and recently ran into a problem with my Pentair intelliflo pump. The LCD had gone blank or just showed a few lines. Also the buttons and schedule stopped working and I did not realize for a few days until my pool turned cloudy!

I found out how to repair the issue at home for free after two people on Amazon answers told me it would cost me $600. Nope.

I thought I would film the process for any of my fellow Pentair owners who might also have the same issue with the Frozen LCD screen:
https://youtu.be/K95jkQH-nyA (no ads)

I hope this helps!

Now that I have discovered this great forum I will be coming back here regularly. Wishing you sparkling pools.

Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: How to fix Pentair Intelliflo bad LCD

Postby Teapot » Fri 23 Feb, 2018 19:19

Great video, sure to be of help to owners. I have heard of several failures. Pentair just do not seem to make robust items these days.
Perifractic
Pool Enthusiast
Pool Enthusiast

Re: RE: Re: How to fix Pentair Intelliflo bad LCD

Postby Perifractic » Fri 23 Feb, 2018 19:37

Teapot wrote:Great video, sure to be of help to owners. I have heard of several failures. Pentair just do not seem to make robust items these days.
Thanks!

Sad but true.

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”