Auto above ground cleaners

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Mfretto
I'm new here
I'm new here

Auto above ground cleaners

Postby Mfretto » Mon 04 Jun, 2007 09:42

We are looking for some advice on auto cleaners for above ground cleaners. Ive read a few previous threads for in ground but am interested in above ground only. We really cant afford the robotic cleaners available so I'm looking for input on the others. Thank you

Walter
Swimming Pool Pro
Swimming Pool Pro

Postby Walter » Mon 04 Jun, 2007 10:11

I have the polaris 65 in my above ground pool and it attaches to my return line, works great. Cost I looked it up here in South Carolina would be between $300-$400, but great investment, you still be to vacuum just not as offen or as much debris.
We are a custom pool and spa builder. We can only offer suggestions with the information given. Don't hesitate to email me if you have a questions and I will answer it as best as I can or point you in the right direction.
Mfretto
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby Mfretto » Mon 04 Jun, 2007 20:46

How long have you used Polaris 65 I'm concerned about durability seems to be some negative feedback on durability www(dot)epinions(dot)com/hmgd
Walter
Swimming Pool Pro
Swimming Pool Pro

Postby Walter » Thu 14 Jun, 2007 16:01

Going on second year now and still going strong.My cost to replace the one moving valve is only like $40 compared to others exceeding well more
We are a custom pool and spa builder. We can only offer suggestions with the information given. Don't hesitate to email me if you have a questions and I will answer it as best as I can or point you in the right direction.

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”