Search for Hayward Air Control knob

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
I'm new here
I'm new here
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun 24 Mar, 2019 13:38
My Pool: In-ground; approx. 12 x 32; steps with jacuzzi jets; heater

Search for Hayward Air Control knob

Postby Tom_Calgary » Sun 24 Mar, 2019 13:49


I am trying to replace two Hayward air control parts for the pool steps of my in-ground pool. The air controls allow for a jacuzzi-type experience for those sitting on the steps.

The two parts are labeled SP1442-B and SP1442-D. The parts fit together and constitute the cap that sits on top of the pool step (i.e. out of the water). A picture of them is displayed at the bottom of this web page:

I have contacted Hayward and confirmed that the company has not manufactured the parts in a very long time. My hope is that they might be collecting dust in a warehouse somewhere.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.


Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”

Who is online at the Pool Help Forum

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], AwarioRssBot [Bot], CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest