Search for Hayward Air Control knob

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Tom_Calgary
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: In-ground; approx. 12 x 32; steps with jacuzzi jets; heater

Search for Hayward Air Control knob

Postby Tom_Calgary » Sun 24 Mar, 2019 13:49

Hello,

I am trying to replace two Hayward air control parts for the pool steps of my in-ground pool. The air controls allow for a jacuzzi-type experience for those sitting on the steps.

The two parts are labeled SP1442-B and SP1442-D. The parts fit together and constitute the cap that sits on top of the pool step (i.e. out of the water). A picture of them is displayed at the bottom of this web page: https://www.ezhottubs.com/parts/spa_air_controls.htm

I have contacted Hayward and confirmed that the company has not manufactured the parts in a very long time. My hope is that they might be collecting dust in a warehouse somewhere.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Tom

edramski
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 25,000 Salt Pool, Vinyl Liner, Hayward filter system, Circupool Salt Generator

Re: Search for Hayward Air Control knob

Postby edramski » Sun 23 Jun, 2019 09:34

Tom
I am also trying to find this part. I see no one answered here but did you ever find it.

ed ramski
Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: Search for Hayward Air Control knob

Postby Teapot » Sun 23 Jun, 2019 13:55

Can you not find an alternative, most air switches operate a remote micro switch. Which part has failed?

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”