Aquapure 1400 Help!

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Kevin2467
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 19,000 gallon saltwater pool with spa. Jandy filter, jandy control system

Aquapure 1400 Help!

Postby Kevin2467 » Sun 07 Jul, 2019 08:47

I have an aquapure PLC 1400 for my 19,000 gallon pool. I have a jandy control aqualink RS system and it’s controlled with a jandy palm PDA PS8. I replace the aquapure cell and flow sensor about 3 weeks ago.

My problem is that the aquapure chlorine maker is not working through the PDA (whether it’s 5% or 100%). The interface control panels chlorine production reads 00%. Power and flow lights are on and There are No services codes on the interface panel. When panel is in auto and you try to adjust the percentage on the interface panel “JA” appears when means the Aqua link is controlling the chlorine output. When the panel is placed in service mode then I can use the interface panel to change the chlorine % and it works fine. Any idea what can be causing this to happen? I’ve check all of the communication wiring to confirm there are no loose or poor connections.

Any help or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks!

Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: Aquapure 1400 Help!

Postby Teapot » Sun 07 Jul, 2019 09:32

Sorry nothing I can help with, online, YouTube?
Kevin2467
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 19,000 gallon saltwater pool with spa. Jandy filter, jandy control system

Re: Aquapure 1400 Help!

Postby Kevin2467 » Wed 10 Jul, 2019 10:00

I haven't had any luck with solving this issue. Two options I'm thinking of is pressing the reset button on the RS Power control panel - (not the clear memory function on the PDA control). I'm not sure what will happen when pressed? - will it clear the memory and reset all programs).

Option 2: Removing the aqua pure from the PDA so that it can only be controlled at the panel? I'm assuming I can do this by simply disconnecting the communication wire from the PDA system.....

any thoughts on these options.... I appreciate any feedback.

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”