Pentair easytouch

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
Fabman27
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 16×32 Inground vinyl liner. Pentair cartridge with intelli flow variable speed pump and intellichlor ic40

Pentair easytouch

Postby Fabman27 » Sun 02 Aug, 2020 10:43

New to forum so sorry in advance if this was asked before. Went outside this morning after a night of lots of rain. My ic 40 swg b has no lights. Easy touch control panel shows a low voltage circuit breaker tripped and won't reset. Pressed reset button on screen. When the pump is off I can reset the breaker but it trips as soon as pump restarts. Swg is less than a year old. Also, I'm able to read salt level on screen. Is the generator still producing chlorine ?

Denniswiseman
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 10k inground fibreglass, Telescopic Cover, Hayward Powerline pump, Quality filter with glass media, 27kw output heat pump, K-2006C test kit

Re: Pentair easytouch

Postby Denniswiseman » Sun 02 Aug, 2020 17:03

The SWCG wont produce chlorine unless the pump is running
Fabman27
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 16×32 Inground vinyl liner. Pentair cartridge with intelli flow variable speed pump and intellichlor ic40

Re: easy touch

Postby Fabman27 » Tue 04 Aug, 2020 16:24

The pump is running. Breaker for intellichlor is tripping. I took off swcg and took to pool store and they hooked it up to there unit and same thing. Cell is bad. Only in use 3 1/2 months. Really disappointed
Denniswiseman
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 10k inground fibreglass, Telescopic Cover, Hayward Powerline pump, Quality filter with glass media, 27kw output heat pump, K-2006C test kit

Re: Pentair easytouch

Postby Denniswiseman » Wed 05 Aug, 2020 02:58

Wasn't there a guarantee with it

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”