Pool Skimmers

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
sewfie
I'm new here
I'm new here

Pool Skimmers

Postby sewfie » Sun 07 May, 2006 19:11

I have been having trouble with Springtails in our pool. Until I get that problem under control, I need a way to skim the top of the pool. Using the built in skimmer is of no use since the bugs are too small.

I found a product on-line that is called the "Pool Devil". I was wondering if anyone has tried it and if it works as well as they claim it does.

Thanks
sewfie

Pool Helper

Springtails pool water

Postby Pool Helper » Mon 08 May, 2006 02:51

I have heard good things about the Pool Devil but have never used one. It costs about 30 bucks so there is not so much to lose.
sewfie
I'm new here
I'm new here

Pool Devil

Postby sewfie » Mon 08 May, 2006 10:37

Thank you, I think I will give it a try.
Connie

Pool Skimmers

Postby Guest » Sat 06 Jun, 2009 07:36

Works great when you have your pool cleaner in the pool. Got one several year ago, starting to break down having a problem finding a local supplier. If you get one don;t buy bags use old cut nylons that work great and much cheaper

Pool Skimmers

Postby Guest » Wed 01 Jul, 2009 18:05

The pool devil works perfectly in our large in ground pool. It is everything it is advertised and more. It works great for the poplar tree fuzz and the maple tree keys and any small insects such as ants that wander into the pool by accident. We have used the one that came with our pool when we purchased the peoperty and would recommend them highly.

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”