SonarGuard pool alarm system...??????

Automatic pool cleaners, vacuum heads, pool covers,
decks, fencing, pool alarms and security ....
bbspurgeon
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby bbspurgeon » Mon 23 Nov, 2009 19:31

I have recently came across this system and thought it was a pretty cool idea. I was wondering if anybody has seen one work or has one installed on their pool? Thanks for all the help! I currently don't have a pool and probably will never get one in the near future so I would like to sell this item. If anybody is interested please let me know and I will give you a great deal since the original equipment from the company will run you around 9000.00!!! This is brand new in the box never been installed but is missing a few parts. The parts are still the same today as when this unit was made and you can still purchase them.

Thanks Ben

here is this system - sonarguard.com

pool care

Postby pool care » Tue 24 Nov, 2009 00:52

I currently don't have a pool and probably will never get one in the near future so I would like to sell this item

Where is it from??
bbspurgeon
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby bbspurgeon » Tue 24 Nov, 2009 07:22

In the area I live in there was this building that was full of stuff and they didn't know what they had so I did some research and found out that this is pretty valuable. They then said that I could come look through all of the stuff and have what ever I wanted. So I went ahead and took this system!
czechmate
Swimming Pool Superstar
Swimming Pool Superstar
My Pool: 16 x 32 gunite21000 gal., Diamond Brite Blue, Swimquip XL pump, DE36

Postby czechmate » Wed 25 Nov, 2009 20:39

bbspurgeon wrote:In the area I live in there was this building that was full of stuff and they didn't know what they had so I did some research and found out that this is pretty valuable. They then said that I could come look through all of the stuff and have what ever I wanted. So I went ahead and took this system!

This house, was it at the North pole?
Like the story, though. You could write for Jay Leno. :lol:
bbspurgeon
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby bbspurgeon » Wed 25 Nov, 2009 21:11

Hey you can think whatever you want but that's what happened!!!! :D I was in the right place at the right time I guess!! :thumbup: So is anybody on here interested in purchasing this system??
Attachments
DSCF2287.JPG
DSCF2287.JPG (44.53 KiB) Viewed 3655 times
DSCF2286.JPG
DSCF2286.JPG (46.59 KiB) Viewed 3655 times

Return to “Pool Equipment & Other Pool Maintenance”