Edge for bubbler top

Stairs, skimmers, jets, drains, lighting, water features
and miscellaneous pool water fixtures and fittings.

Edge for bubbler top

Postby Picturebel » Thu 08 Dec, 2016 15:51

Hi everyone. We have just built a new pool and had 3 by bubblers installed on our wide step. Basically the conduit finishes flush with the step but of course there is a rough edge. I am needing something to finish it. I'm thinking a plastic that we can glue snug inside with a small lip on it to cover the top edge. One company has said it's too small for their machine to hold.
Any ideas??? Thanks!

Return to “Skimmers, Jets, Lighting & Other Pool Fixtures”

Who is online at the Pool Help Forum

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests