Pump continue to prime when vacuum is on?

Stairs, skimmers, jets, drains, lighting, water features
and miscellaneous pool water fixtures and fittings.
tyesman
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 33k pool with a slide / plaster / 5 light color setting / shower valve / sta rite cartilage filter

Postby tyesman » Sat 19 Jun, 2010 13:09

Only when the vacuum is ON, it continue to prime. When I switch to FULL skimmer on the valve port there is no prime and everything works like it should.. Now i do get good vacuum suction on the vacuum head but it runs pretty slow. Usually my Hayward would climb up the walls.. NOW, it wont go up the slop to 3 feet. I've try letting it vacuum for hrs to make sure it might suck up whats MIGHT be stuck in there. I have notice recently and remeber vaguely, there is this port located on the deck. This thing looks like the thing in the tolite restroom. usually it makes a hissling (SSSSSS) noise. now nothing. I even un screw it and nothing happens. can this be the issue???? Some info that may help, its a 33k gal pool, cartlige filter at 8 psi and clean out. water is balance perfectly for the past 2 weeks, last 2 weeks ago i drain and did a chlorine wash.. Before the wash it was still having problems. I remeber seeing 2 sheets of small napkins when the vacuum was running. The vacuum head is a new head i got for free and still pump still primes. I have another head in working condition that I switch to test. no results there. I have new vacuum lines and clean out all lines.. MY question is HELP HELP HELP???

tyesman
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: 33k pool with a slide / plaster / 5 light color setting / shower valve / sta rite cartilage filter

Postby tyesman » Thu 24 Jun, 2010 20:21

need some help guys
tyesman
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby tyesman » Tue 29 Jun, 2010 11:08

???

Return to “Skimmers, Jets, Lighting & Other Pool Fixtures”