Anyone own a pool in Birmingham, UK??

Discussions that do not fit into any of the
swimming pool categories and general topics.
hdrww
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Can't afford my own -- but I want to help pay for yours!

Anyone own a pool in Birmingham, UK??

Postby hdrww » Sat 05 May, 2018 07:57

This is a very shot-in-the-dark request.

I'm a 32yo female who lives in Smethwick (West Midlands, UK) who still can't afford to buy her own house, let alone buy a private swimming pool. I want to be able to reserve private swim time at a pool as you would a tennis court, but I can't seem to find anything like that around here. I want to be able to do laps, do aqua fitness, meditate, float, etc without so many other people around! (I'm a secondary teacher and am constantly surrounded by lovely kiddies and chatter...)

Are there any pool owners here in the Black Country that would like to charge me to use their private pool? I'd be making a small contribution to the cost of running your pool, and the only downside is you can't use it if I've reserved it! I'm also completely happy to come up with a contract through a solicitor that takes any liability away from you if I have an accident or die.

I had an annual membership to my local Leisure Centre but it is too crowded and noisy. More luxe gyms with pools have fees beyond my budget.

I found mypoolswim.co.uk which looks absolutely brilliant but doesn't have any members in my area.

Thanks for reading...

Teapot
Pool Industry Leader
Pool Industry Leader
My Pool: 12 x 24 (45m3) liner pool, Triton TR60 filter with AFM glass media (Activate) and variable speed pump running 0.08HP

Re: Anyone own a pool in Birmingham, UK??

Postby Teapot » Sat 05 May, 2018 13:54

Hi, can't help directly but have you tried using Google earth around you locality. should able to spot pools easily even with winter covers on. I did this around my way to build up my business.

Return to “Poolside - General Discussions”