New pool

Discussions that do not fit into any of the
swimming pool categories and general topics.

New pool

Postby Guest » Sun 09 Jul, 2006 20:04

First of all I like to thank you all for good info on pools. This will be my first pool ever and they just finished doing the rebar. The ? I have for you all is, I have extra money to put in Pebble Tec "Pebble Fina" or I can use the extra money to spend on more landscaping my backyard. The cost will be about 2800 bucks so is it worth it or is plaster good enough and use the money for other things? I hope to hear from you all soon, and I will get some pics in as well.

Walter
Swimming Pool Pro
Swimming Pool Pro

Postby Walter » Mon 10 Jul, 2006 07:46

Depends on you. If you want a more expensive finish then go for it, you will have to look at it for years to come. It is totally up to you and what you want to spend right now. You can always add more in for landscaping. You can't replaster a pool for $2800
We are a custom pool and spa builder. We can only offer suggestions with the information given. Don't hesitate to email me if you have a questions and I will answer it as best as I can or point you in the right direction.

Postby Guest » Mon 10 Jul, 2006 14:13

Walter wrote:Depends on you. If you want a more expensive finish then go for it, you will have to look at it for years to come. It is totally up to you and what you want to spend right now. You can always add more in for landscaping. You can't replaster a pool for $2800

Thank you Walter for the info, but here is what I need to know is Pebble Fina going to add more years to the pool? I know it all is about PH and keeping the water perfect. I have three kids the oldest is going to be 9 next week. and if Fina is like adding leather to a car seat then it is not really worth it right? I just looking pros and cons thank you for all your time.
Jason.

Return to “Poolside - General Discussions”