Do you decorate your pool or spa area?

Discussions that do not fit into any of the
swimming pool categories and general topics.
bobbyg
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Hi, we have a website that sells home décor and have some real cool items for pools and spa areas, I wanted to ask if by chance I could do a few post on our décor items for your members that have pools and spa's? If you like please review our site and take a look at the "Tropical Décor" area, you will see Pirate décor they are really cool items, I hope to hear back fro you soon and I thank you in advance.
regards,
Bobby G.

Do you decorate your pool or spa area?

Postby bobbyg » Fri 21 Nov, 2014 19:42

Just wanted to ask if anyone decorates around the pool or spa area, I have to be honest here, I am the sales manager of a site that sells a lot of cool items for pools and spa area's. I am not going to list our site at this time. I just wanted to let you know we really have some cool product for decorating and they are very reasonable in price, they start around $15.00 so very good prices and the good thing is if by chance you have Children they will love the items, I will see if I can attach a few just to show you what I am speaking about. Well I tried to attach a few but I don't see if they loaded, if anyone knows how I can load the images please let me know.

Thanks,
Bobby G.

mistlin
I'm new here
I'm new here
My Pool: Size : 15 x 30
Type : Inground
Filter : Sand
Pump : Pentair WhisperFlo 1.5 HP

Re: Do you decorate your pool or spa area?

Postby mistlin » Tue 02 May, 2017 22:31

I have some evergreens growing around my pool. Just make sure that you trim them regularly 'cause you don't want to have a lot of leaves and debris in your pool.
Poonamdpi
Pool Care Proficient
Pool Care Proficient

Postby Poonamdpi » Thu 08 Jun, 2017 04:41

Yes, You can decorate your pool or spa area. You can use some flowers and small shrubs to decorate your pool area. You can make a border of stones around your pool.
AlexisJack
I'm new here
I'm new here

Postby AlexisJack » Mon 28 Jan, 2019 21:53

Not really decorate but I just clean it and the are surrounding it. I just maintain it. You can also add rocks and stones.

Return to “Poolside - General Discussions”